2/22/10

NYC CONTINUED......

A few pics of the city... There were so many pics but i tried my best to limit them, and these were the best of the bunch. Enjoy!





NY style!








The statue was pretty far away but thanks to my zooming skills, i snaped it just in time before exiting the bridge.



The busy City









OMG! So peep this! This was a line up for a bakery! Must be the best in town...



I thought this was pretty cool! RIP 



:o YAHHHH RITEEE! 



Don't know what it is but it was worth taking a pic of!


Just a few stores that i visited.....










I didn't say I bought anything i said visited! lol......



Tried to get a better shot, but this is central park, brings me back to the days of sex in the city! awwwwwwwwwwww



9/11 memorial site! RIP








No comments:

Post a Comment