3/22/10

The last set of pictures from my new york trip!

Iv'e been so busy lately that my laptop is overflooded with past due pics. I actually had to organize my pics and put them into folders. It was just too much so i decided to just put up all my past due pics that was supposed to be posted up ages ago! I can't wait to see the movie Alice in Wonderland some says it sucks, and others says its 50/50, so ill be the judge...

Thanx to all my followers, i officially have 9 followers as of today thanx so much for your support, you gotta start somewhere in order to be recognized and you guys are the greatest, xoxooxoxo. lets drink to that. CHEERS!


My hubby and i in NYC!



He hates pictures! i pretty much forced him into taking these pix :)


Danier leather Jacket, h&m jeggings, browns knee high boots, gucci bag, glasses oliver peoples 



I pretty much lived in that tshirt for the three days that i was in new york, its so comfy and i'm loving the vintage look and print on the front. h&m, Club evermore tshirt, jeggings, cardigan and f21 accessories.






So in love with this poster ......



Danier leather jacket, no name jeans, dirty laundry wellies and steve madden studded bag




He is so trying to smile! 


No comments:

Post a Comment