9/26/10

"HAPPINESS IS A STATE OF MIND. JOY IS A STATE OF HEART. I PREFER JOY!" (ELLE MACPHERSON)

Just a quick post before i go to bed! The kids and i had an awsome night… My daughter got tickets to go see the next star live at Canada's Wonderland (An amusement Park).  For those of you who dont know what the next star is, well lets just say that's how justin bieber was discovered apart from usher managing him!   These kids really know how to put on a show! I felt like i was at a live taping of American Idol.. My daughter was singing and dancing the entire time….. too cute I love spending time with my fam. My kids bring me so much joy and i couldn't ask for a perfect hubby! Some one said to me last week that i had the perfect family and i am truly blessed. Indeed i am.
trying out hubbys new lenses canon 7D 
the next stars 6 finalists
Aldo; bag, shoes, f21 skirt, H&M tank, leather jacket
crazy turnout!

and the winner is……DIEGO
The judges
yummmmmie
















2 comments:

  1. omg you are such a stylish momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks that puts a smile on my face.. As moms we cant leave our selves out because we have kids!

    ReplyDelete