9/20/10

Im So Hard Part 2


These pics were all taken on the same day! Ha ha I was wearing my armor body chain underneath...
Gangstar when I wanna be
Drop and gimme 50….
Kudos



1.Always says “huh” even when I’ve already heard the question
2.I have the worst road rage ever
3.I used to work in a thrift store so why isn’t half my closet thrifted?
4.Chocolate or vanilla? Who cares its ice cream!
5.Why hang up when leaving a message? Its called voice mail!
6.My nail polish always gets smudged before I'm even done polishing my nails. Piss off…
7.I can tell you what’s coming up next on tree house! 

8. (At my local f21 store)…why do I know more than you and you work here?  Want to trade places?
9.I love when it rains
10.What ever happened to the group divine?
11.Blackberry over iphone any day!
12.How many unpleasant thoughts run through your mind while on a plane!
13.Love lots of butter on my toast (maybe that’s why I cant loose weight)
14.PC who? I use Mac honey
15.Pens should have erasers too
16.Hate when someone knows you but you don’t know him or her…
17.Its sad that I don’t have a clue about cars except that I like driving them
18.Kanye West and Amber Rose sooooooo overrated
19.Did you know that a baby cannot recognize his or her own reflection in a mirror until he is one years of age?
20.Girls stop replying to your self as “Barbie’s” its plastic!
21.What’s worse skydiving or bungee jumping?
22.I want to be a millionaire so freaking bad!
23.I don’t really care for Valentines Day
24.I hate stopping on red lights, especially when I'm late for work
25. @ “Snooki” (from jersey shore) can I be your stylist for at least one day? I promise to change everything about the way you look….
26.If you ever have a hangover drink pickle juice!


















3 comments:

  1. So sick dude but what I love is that its a simple outfit that you turned out!!! And my bf does #1 that shit erks the hell out of me smh.

    GreetingsfromPlanetStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U LOOK CUTE WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THAT CHAIN. LOVE THE PICS.

    ReplyDelete