12/30/10

Best of 2010: Fashion Bombshell of the Year

One of my favourite things to do when I have spare time is browse for upcoming fashion trends, designers, fashion blogs, and so on. When I started this fashion blog back in November 2009 I didn't know what to expect and I still don't know what to expect lol ! I didn't know if I would even have have followers, but to my followers thank you so much for supporting me. I am extremely thankful ! With that being said, I love going on Claire's fashion website fashionbombdaily and it just so happens that I am in the Top Ten  Best of 2010 : Fashion Bombshell Of The Year ! I am so ecstatic for this opportunity, and blessed to be categorized with the other fierce fashionista's as well ! I am really excited because who would of thought that people would really like me and my style, or even knew who Tysha James , a mother of two, from Toronto is haha, this is sooo surreal at times, anywhoo lovelies Check it out and don't forget to vote ! http://fashionbombdaily.com/2010/12/17/best-of-2010-fashion-bombshell-of-the-year/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tysha, I voted for you but I think the contest is over now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! its okay! it was fun while it lasted!

    ReplyDelete