3/14/11

Viva Las Vegas

I'm Back! And very happy to be home! Vegas was a blast, the shopping the food the drinking lol! It was all a great experience that i will definitely do again! The wedding was a great success and neither the bride nor groom had wedding jitters! lol that could be a scary thing! 


Anyways i scored lots of cool stuff in Vegas, i could live at their Forever 21! Their h&m had everything Toronto didn't and American Apparel was $50 dollars cheaper than American Apparel in Toronto! Insane! The louboutin store, Prada and Mui Mui left my head spinning but i did grab a pair that i am totally going nuts over! 


The wedding was really fun and it was great networking with people! Although i didn't know anyone at the wedding, I left feeling as if i did! Everyone was friendly and so welcoming! My Hubby however has known the groom for over 22 years they are great buddies, and child hood friends, and i'm glad that i could be part of this celebration!  Anyways check out the pics..


W.I.W

Bcbg; dress
Zara; heels
h&m; clutch, bangles, 
Watch; Micheal Kors

10 comments:

  1. It took you forever to pick out your dress for this wedding, but I must say you did a fantastic job! The color, the shape, just everything is so pretty. Those Zara heels are to die for. I have that clutch in leopard print, but I didnt know they had the giraffe print!! UGHHH!! I'm in love with it!! Send it to me..pretty please! LOL

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous :). Great choice!


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww youu look soooooooo cuuuuteeeeee xoxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MISSED YOU!!! FAB choice of dress, so flattering!
    I'm super nervous cos after I take my weave out, I'm relaxing and cutting my hair to a style similar to yours....any tips?

    Xisses, Onyxsta

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luces muy bien,el vestido es hermoso,y el esmalte de uñas me encanta!!...

    Besos y Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I really love your blue dress! you look amazing! lovely pictures! many friends of mine had their weddings in Las Vegas. they were really fun and fantastic! like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ prissy yes i know,i thought i would have to end up buying a dress in Vegas O O whvr u get bored we can swap! problem solved!
    ^



    Thanks for all the comments guys! I was hitting a deadline i found this dress right in time! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! I love love love the dress and the clucth and I can't belive that this amazing clutch is from H&M. Tommorow will be the opening of the first H&M store in my country,I can't wait to shop there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i absolutely love this blue dress!
    You got zara's shoes i'm searching everywhere!
    so jealous ;)
    they look so good on!
    great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit!! The blue looks so pretty on you. Simple and chic with a lil flare!

    ReplyDelete