7/4/11

Sequins. Sushi. Saturday Night

Hey Dolls, Happy 4th of July to all! My long weekend started from Friday, We celebrated Canada Day on July 1st! I had loads of fun!


Anyways these pics were taken last weekend! Hubby and I made a pact to have "date night" at least once a month! For those of you with kids, you know how it is! Having alone time is very important! It makes the relationship stronger and just keeps things fresh! So we decided that dinner and a movie was the way to go! I took the pics while the sun was still out!


This has been  our second date night thus far and I'm enjoying it! We finally got to watch Hang Over 2, the best part about it was we had the theater all to ourselves! I guess we were really late on that one huh! Oh well we enjoyed each others company, laughed as loud as we wanted to and hung our feet on the seats below! We were so care free almost like two teenagers going on a date for the first time! We ended our night at a sushi bar! Yum

I cant wait for our next date night! I found this top that I'm wearing a while back and instantly fell in love with it! But then I seen the sleeves and hated it! I immediately wanted to put it back and walk away but surprisingly hubby liked it and convinced me to get it! I still don't like it and I'm thinking to get the slits sewed up! What do you guys suggest? Would I ruin the top if I sewed up the slits? 
xoxo Ty

W.I.W

Bcbg: top
Zara: shorts
H&M: belt, bracelets
Chinese Laundry: Leopard Heels
DIY: clutch

30 comments:

  1. Love that shirt!!! Don't sew up the sleeves lol!! & the belt is gorgeous! Have a great fourth of July!

    -Cherrie <3

    http://www.cherrieamore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyesha, I loooove your style. That top is so hot. You look great in orange. This is such a chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those type of sleeves drive me crazy too lol. I never thought about sewing them.

    I die for that belt and clutch! Perfect touches! I love date nights too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that shirt is hot and the color looks great on you! keep it! the unexpected detail makes it stand out! happy 4th :))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. leave the sleeves as is. i think its cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shoes and top and...everything!Love this look!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep the slits! It makes the top more unique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the vibrancy of your orange top and those leopard heels are cute.

    I'm not a fan of those kinds of sleeves, but they do add some nice interest. What I think you should do is add a small button around the middle so that you can have it closed or open.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nah...keep the slits! they look fetch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shoes where did you purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving your outfit! I want all of your gold accessories! http://thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. loooove that shirt dont get it sewed up leave it as is! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great! Love the clutch and the vibrant top!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, I wouldn't sew the sleeves. Its cute sie.

    Love that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love so much about this! the sleeves on that gorgeous colored top, your belt, the subtle leopard of your shoes, and that clutch!!!!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the top and the color, leave the slits open.

    www.milesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't care for slit on sleeves either but I am loving the orange, gold and khaki together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing Ty!!!! This color is soooo pretty on you! and I'm def loving the slit sleeves!!! Please, please, please dont have them sewn together!!

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  19. AS A;WAYS THE OUTFIT IS AMAZING-- AND EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO KIDS I ABSOLUTELY CHERISH "DATE NIGHT"
    DATE NIGHT IS KING!!!!

    X...O..X...O SHELLY-ANN

    ReplyDelete
  20. I as well would run from that shirt.. but I guess its one of those things you have to try on. Seeing it on you, its GORG! Don't sew up the slits... leave them be! Its one of those shirts that when you go somewhere, you know for a fact NO ONE else in the room would look anything like you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the top and the colour.

    http://daydreamsofaneverendingcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love your top! keep the slits opened! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Luvin the whole look! The shoes and jewelry are the right touch.

    Slitted sleeves aren't a personal favorite of mine either but the color is so vibrant & the open sleeves add a nice surprise. You rocked it well - I'd say it's a keeper as is!

    ReplyDelete
  24. But why are you so stunning though? I have beef with your wardrobe cos it is YET to make its way overseas to me LOL
    Loving the look as always!

    BLEURGH!!
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Uhhhhh-mazing and fierce and sexy. Yes ma'am, you always do it right! The colors are so fun. Love the clutch and belt and the other accessories. You do just enough to make an wow look amp up to glam bam thank you ma'am I'm out, lolol. Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  26. tes photos sont magnifiques, et ton top est superbe, la couleur te vas très bien

    ReplyDelete
  27. DON'T sew the sleeves! It's great AS IS!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the blouse as is. The sleeves are apart of the blouses appeal. The color is lovely. I love that clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  29. amazing amazing... the top is awesome and i need u to make a care package and ship me that clutch lol

    ReplyDelete