4/13/12

ORANGE OFCOURSE!

It's FRIDAYYYY! can you feel my energy coming from the computer screen? The veins in my neck looks like they're literally about to explode! LOL 



I've noticed that i've been neglecting HOT TOPIC FRIDAY'S! Of course it's not intentional, but I do want to get back into it! I enjoy reading your comments and different points of views! It also is a great way to interact with you guys as well as strike conversation since many of us are miles and plane rides apart! 

What I'm Wearing: Zara; blazer, Value Village; blouse, F21; shorts & earrings, SteveMadden; heels


I thrifted this floral blouse a while back and finally I get to wear it and show it off to you guys! I was really drawn to the colours and its not your typical floral print! A lot more bolder and watercolored like! The buttons are very interesting as well! To finish off the look I wore my leopard heels for a little pattern mixing! Although i'm not liking how these pics turned out I am loving the outfit! 


Anyways I dont have much to say today, so I will leave you with these pics! Have a fun, safe and carefree weekend I know I will! 

xoxo TY

21 comments:

  1. What a great thrift find. Great combination of colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I love everything put together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully styled outfit.. Love it..

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blouse. You look so perfectly pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow luv that blouse and the leopard heels go perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE ur orange blazer!! our outift is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! I just bought a similar orange blazer from JC Penney and I am planning to pair it with blue and ivory. I guess great minds think alike :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is gorgeous honey I love how you paired the floral with the leopard sooo gorgeous love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bold patterns and colors. Well done,

    ReplyDelete
  11. soo pretty i love this!
    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS

    AMazing JACKET and perfect combo....Super pretty my dear.

    You can check my CAPE SANDRO Outfit in:

    www.laviequo.com

    XOXO from MUNICH

    La Vie Quotidienne

    ---SHOP LAVIEQUO.COM---

    http://laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/04/laviequocom-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! i am loving the orange and flowers! and leopard! love the entire look! kisses from brooklyn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. bonito blog te sigo!!! pásate por el mio!
    elarmariodemamen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I love that blouse. I want!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look. You worked this Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thrifing is amazing like your top. Actually the entire ensemble is fantatsic :)

    ReplyDelete